Article about Opra’s lotion made of little boy’s dicks, as well as a poll about circumcision. Videos included.
Generally known as “manual method #2,” this is one of the methods I use in manual restoration. It’s easiest to do with an erection. The amount of force I pull with is fairly gentle- enough that I feel a noticeable tension, maybe even a *slight* strain sometimes, but not enough that I’m in pain. As I’ve said before, foreskin restoration should not be painful.
(For more, see the excellent Tally’s manual tugging routine)
Effective means of FR!
If this cartoon makes you uncomfortable, it should. Egyptian cartoonist Doaa Eladl — never one to shy away from tough issues — is commenting on genital mutilation.
From the archives: An interview and profile of Eladl from The World’s Carol Hills.
1) Foreskin is not extra skin.
2) Circumcision is not advocated for HPV treatment in any medical circles.
3) The “foreign bodies” in the foreskin would be removed. Not the foreskin.
4) Circumcision is not advocated for premature ejaculation in any medical circles.
5) Circumcision damages male sexual function. The British Medical Journal confirms that circumcision ablates the penis.
6) Circumcision makes the penis smaller. The adult male foreskin is equal to up to 15 square inches of skin. When you take that away, your penis is SMALLER. Not to mention, your erection will be smaller because your foreskin is the skin your penis uses to expand with.
but do you know about andrology?
side note: this site is extensive but it has a bias. Please be aware of that.
I’m searching for more links and resources for the future.
Here is a manual tugging method